• Do I need a Party Wall Surveyor to get a Party Wall Agreement

    May 3rd, 2024

    Do I need a Party Wall Surveyor to get a Party Wall Agreement?

    Notice can be served by any person including you if you’re undertaking work at your property.

    But beware! If a notice is incorrectly prepared and/or served incorrectly and is deemed invalid, everything that follows is equally invalid. There is a potential to inadvertently undertake unlawful works if the original notice was not valid.For piece of mind why not ask a specialist surveyor to prepare and serve the notice(s)?
    For standard domestic construction works, we would charge between £150-£200 for preparing and serving a party wall notice.
    A party wall agreement is only required if once notice has been served, an adjoining owner dissents.
    For detailed information and free advice, call us for an informal discussion on 01245 493 020.

    For further advice follow: https://www.robertturnerassociates.co.uk/chelmsford-party-wall-surveyor/ 

    or https://fpws.org.uk/